Rhythm Training Software
Practice to hear the subdivisions and feel the beat, develop timing and coordination, Better than a metronome, you see in the music where your mistakes are and improve quickly.
- Learn to read rhythm at sight.
- Work at your pace from basic to advanced.
- Improve timing with a steady beat.
- Improve memorization.
- Learn to write what you hear.
Each level of difficulty and time signature is presented through a sequence of four activities:
- Play Along - Listen and play a rhythm in notation.
- Repeat After - Listen and repeat with beat.
- Reading - Play from notation. Accuracy is displayed.
- Dictation - Select note values to write what you hear.
One and two part drills are included at all levels to ensure mastery.
These activities combine to build rhythm reading, writing, and performance accuracy.
1) Play Along (two parts - top right hand, bottom left hand)